Re: Name and e-mail address of linuxhq maintainer

Harald Koenig (koenig@tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de)
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 18:32:14 +0200

On Sep 24, ADAM Sulmicki wrote:

> 'whois linuxhq.com' ... but still I don't think he will do that b/c:
> 1) he was hoping to make money of that, but that failed so he shut it
> down.

complete bullshit!

> 2) if he would want do that, he would do/announce it long time ago.

Marc already explained what he tried to keep linuxhq.com running
and why he had to shut down.

please don't spread such rumors if you don't know what you're talking about :(

Harald

--
All SCSI disks will from now on                     ___       _____
be required to send an email notice                0--,|    /OOOOOOO\