Re: Linux + Win95 simultaneously

Mathew Burrack (burrack@mailbox.engr.sc.edu)
Mon, 03 Nov 1997 23:25:33 -0500

I don't have a technical comment, just a preferential one.

I've never seen Linux for PPC, but if it's written even nearly as well as the
kernel I'm using on my Pentium, and I had the money to get my own Mac, I'd dump
my IBM in a second. Even if Apple *has* screwed it up completely.

The Mac is dead. Apple killed it with the confusion starting with System 7.5.
May it one day rise again.

Long live the Mac.