Re: Linux + Win95 simultaneously

Mike A. Harris (mharris@blackwidow.saultc.on.ca)
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 18:06:22 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 3 Nov 1997, Warren Lindsey wrote:

> It sounds like you want to have WINE or WABI running from hardware. If
> you could get that much info about the windows code you should contribute
> some time to the WINE project. Actually, I just read that they released a
> new version of WINE today.

Yes, precicely!

IMHO, a DUAL processor system running Linux + WINE/WABI would be
a MUCH better solution than a Single CPU machine with an addon
CPU card running a separate OS on the card simultaneously with
API hooks.

It would probably be a WHACK cheaper too, not to mention easier
to develop, more standardized, and much faster. Lets move
frontwards with technology instead of backwards.

I agree, contribute to WINE!

Mike A. Harris | Homepage: http://blackwidow.saultc.on.ca/~mharris
Computer Consultant | Am I online? - finger or ping capslock.dyn.ml.org
My dynamic address: http://blackwidow.saultc.on.ca/~mharris/ip-address.html
Question: How do you get 'talk' to work under Linux with a dynamic IP address?