Re: inline x-gzip patches

Kurt Huwig (kurt@huwig.de)
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 11:33:46 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 8 Nov 1997, Garst R. Reese wrote:
> Gee, am I the only one on this list too stupid to extract these patches
> from the linux-kernel-digest. No matter where I cut them gzip tells me
> that they are not in the correct format :( It would help if they were
> posted as files instead of inlines.) I could use Bill Hawes
> fat_61-patch.gz. Are these patches archived anywhere?

I'm maintaining an archive of 2.0 and 2.1 patches at

http://www.huwig.de/linux/mama/

Currently I update the patches I lost from the V'GER problem...

Kurt

Samba was detected as "Samba" by WinNT 4.0 Workstation and PageMaker 6.5
was slow like hell. Now I managed to have it detected as "WinNT 4.1 Server"
and it's much faster. (Ein Schelm, wer Boeses dabei denkt)