Re: Figured you should probably know this...

linux kernel account (linker@nightshade.z.ml.org)
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 10:35:41 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 14 Nov 1997, Pavel Machek wrote:

> Hi!
>
> > >Now somebody has to use gimp to put a mohawk on the penguin, and pierce
> > >the side of his head with a safety pin or something! ;)
> >
> > Actually, the thing that somebody suggested to me was something I really
> > want to see: a "Borg" penguin with the caption "Word Domination:
> > Resistance is Futile".
>
> Please no - I already saw that really similar picture with Bill Gates
> in the place of penguin - and it might produce some bad
> associations...
>
> Also, we don't really want to get over the world, do we? ;-)
>
> Pavel

Yea! How about a penguin dressed as a Politician.. People submit
themselves to linux volentarly....
:)

"Resistance? OH.. I forgot! Elect me and you'll be stable, and faster!"