[Fwd: BT-952 hardware RAID anywhere?]

Fred Leeflang (fredl@dutchie.org)
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 10:13:24 +0000

--------------7C0C0983E9E458A536D02293

Hi,

I sent this question to linux-raid@vger.rutgers.edu a couple of days
ago but have not received any answer on it so far. Anybody? I'll add
some more info as well:

scsi: ***** BusLogic SCSI Driver Version 2.0.10 of 11 August 1997 *****
scsi: Copyright 1995 by Leonard N. Zubkoff <lnz@dandelion.com>
scsi0: Configuring BusLogic Model BT-952 PCI Wide Ultra SCSI Host
Adapter
scsi0: Firmware Version: 5.01, I/O Address: 0xD800, IRQ Channel:
9/Level
scsi0: PCI Bus: 1, Device: 4, Address: 0xFDAFE000, Host Adapter SCSI
ID: 7
scsi0: Parity Checking: Enabled, Extended Translation: Enabled
scsi0: Synchronous Negotiation: UUFFFFF#FFFFFFFF, Wide Negotiation:
Enabled
scsi0: Disconnect/Reconnect: Enabled, Tagged Queuing: Enabled
scsi0: Driver Queue Depth: 255, Scatter/Gather Limit: 128 segments
scsi0: Tagged Queue Depth: Automatic, Untagged Queue Depth: 3
scsi0: Error Recovery Strategy: Default, SCSI Bus Reset: Enabled
scsi0: SCSI Bus Termination: High Enabled, SCAM: Disabled
scsi0: *** BusLogic BT-952 Initialized Successfully ***
scsi1: Configuring BusLogic Model BT-952 PCI Wide Ultra SCSI Host
Adapter
scsi1: Firmware Version: 5.01, I/O Address: 0xDC00, IRQ Channel:
9/Level
scsi1: PCI Bus: 1, Device: 8, Address: 0xFDAFF000, Host Adapter SCSI
ID: 7
scsi1: Parity Checking: Enabled, Extended Translation: Enabled
scsi1: Synchronous Negotiation: Fast, Wide Negotiation: Enabled
scsi1: Disconnect/Reconnect: Enabled, Tagged Queuing: Enabled
scsi1: Driver Queue Depth: 255, Scatter/Gather Limit: 128 segments
scsi1: Tagged Queue Depth: Automatic, Untagged Queue Depth: 3
scsi1: Error Recovery Strategy: Default, SCSI Bus Reset: Enabled
scsi1: SCSI Bus Termination: Both Enabled, SCAM: Disabled
scsi1: *** BusLogic BT-952 Initialized Successfully ***
scsi0 : BusLogic BT-952
scsi1 : BusLogic BT-952

BTW, this is really *one* SCSI controller, and it has hardware RAID
support in it's EEPROM.

Thanks for your time,
Fred Leeflang

--------------7C0C0983E9E458A536D02293