Re: SMP + SCSI + MD + 2.0.x bad?

Rob Hagopian (hagopiar@vuser.vu.union.edu)
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 15:26:16 -0500 (EST)

The problem may be your Adaptec...

I've got a 30G RAID-5 (latest alpha MD on top of pre-5) running on a Dual
PPro (overclocked from 180 to 200) on the Tyan board (Titan Pro? I forget
now...) with 3 NCR825 (one's an 825a) boards with no problems. I was
running it before with 3 4G Caviars (IDE) with the stock MD driver in
2.0.29 with no problems.
-Rob H.