Re: Sharing IRQs between the first 4 serial ports.

linux kernel account (linker@nightshade.z.ml.org)
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 08:21:23 -0500 (EST)

how about this:

add the ability to the serial modules to support something like com1irq=4
com2irq=3 com3irq=...... then you stick'em in your modules conf.. No
userspace nonsence and none of us get nonstandard settings..