Re: 2.1.75: problems compiling net

Gestor de Sistemes (sistema@readysoft.es)
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 13:27:44 +0100 (MET)

On 22 Dec, Alan Cox wrote:

>> In file included from sock.c:129:
>> /usr/src/linux-2.1.75/include/linux/ipsec.h:54: structure has no member named `authentication'
>> /usr/src/linux-2.1.75/include/linux/ipsec.h:56: structure has no member named `encryption'
>> sock.c: In function `sock_setsockopt':
>
> Are you sure this is a clean build and that you havent inherited SO_SECURITY
> from an old config file setting ?

mmmmm... I made oldconfig and then menuconfig.

But I´ve made a brand new .config, I´ve removed my patch to sock.c. and
it happens the same. I can´t compile sock.c.

Anyway, should I include my patch or just throw it away?
Has SO_SECURITY disapeared?

I apply a patch for ncpfs and another for isdn, but they have nothing to
do with network source files.

////
Equip Webmaster (@ @) Ready Soft
Et portem el mon a casa