Re: 2.0.33 - NO PROBLEMS!

mharris@ican.net
Tue, 23 Dec 1997 23:40:54 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 23 Dec 1997, Michael Nelson wrote:

> -> > Congrats to everyone who worked on the 2.0 series kernels, especially the
> -> > 2.0.33 revision. I am having absolutely NO problems with it, it is by far
> -> > the most stable, trouble-free Linux kernel I have ever used (and I started
> -> > at 1.1.x...
> ->
> -> The most stable? You mean except for the incredible memory
> -> leaks?
>
> Hey, just because you see problems on your system doesn't mean they exist
> on MY system.

Oh, I didn't say they did on YOUR system. I did say that they
do EXIST though. I don't know how/where/why, but it is very
noticeable. Someone posted where/why/whatever, but I just wanted
confirmation that it existed. I got that. I just chose to share
it - nothing more. Perhaps a smiley was needed. ;o)

TTYL

Mike A. Harris | Homepage: http://blackwidow.saultc.on.ca/~mharris
Computer Consultant |
System/Network Administrator - John Howard Society, Sault Ste. Marie, Ont.
DJGPP: Free 32 bit DOS C compiler