Re: iE86 in 2.0.33

Fire Dragon (fdragon@nosferatu.world-net.net)
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 02:16:46 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 31 Dec 1997, seth wrote:

> I've noticed that some configuration scripts crash when running across the
> iE86-pc instead of 586-pc. Such programs include glibc and dosemu.
>
> System is a 686-150.

I noticed this on my 2.0.32 (and 2.0.31 when I ran that) machine.

Every now and then when gcc decides to run around the blook a few to many
times this happens. For some reason for me simply rebuilding the kernel
again causes this to go away and become a i586 again.

sys as described in sig line...

--
Fire Dragon			|	RedHat Linux 5.0 on Cyrix 6x86 P120+
fdragon@nosferatu.world-net.net	|	Kernel 2.0.32 + BigMama available at

Happiness is a positive cash flow.