Re: Y2k - Is Linux Ready for the year 2000?

aem@netcom.ca (aaa@netcom.com)
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 20:55:47 -0800 (PST)

i once did an experiment on that. i reset my clock, ran my db prog, and no
prob. also my acctng package, word processor, and invoices. no problem at
all. i personally think most of the hype is from people who want to sell
new hardware, software, and alot of it at our (the taxpayers) expense.

it sort of reminds me of the michealangelo scare a few years ago.

aaa@netcom.com