Re: devfs patch v4

James Mastros (root@jennifer-unix.dyn.ml.org)
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 20:26:59 -0500 (EST)

On 13 Jan 1998, Matthias Urlichs wrote:
[...]
> Incidentally, does
> anybody have code to support Mac disk partitions? ;-)

Would that be "bool 'Macintosh partition map support' CONFIG_MAC_PARTITION"
from the end of fs/Config.in? <G> I don't know if it works, as I have no
partitions to check it with (indeed, I have no clue if it even compiles... <G>)

-=- James Mastros

--
  Agent K: A person is smart; people are dumb, panicky animals and you know
   it. Fifteen hundred years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was the

-=- Men In Black (1997, Paramount)