Re: revoke() again.

Ben Pfaff (
17 Jan 1998 09:21:30 -0500

Given this, my my biggest challenge is to find a different name. My
current thoughts make me think that recind() might just be the answer,
unless anyone has any better ideas.

If you do use that name, please correct its spelling to rescind().