Re: NT vs Linux (the inevitable holy war solved!)

linux kernel account (linker@nightshade.z.ml.org)
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 01:38:37 -0500 (EST)

I've got a disk with a corrupted shortcut file on it... It crashes the
explorer on both nt and 95 as soon as it probes the directory..

Not too big a deal unless it ends up on your desktop..

(This file occured naturally, a w95 lUser had a corrupted hdd, after
repairing it windows would crash as soon as it started.. even in safe
mode.. As a final desperate I performed a binary search removing files
from the desktop......)