Re: 3.0 wishlist Was: Overview of 2.2.x goals?

Thu, 22 Jan 1998 19:41:11 -0500 (EST)

actually, warp tends to be quite useful for a lot of things (i prefer
linux, but warp's dos box does wonders when you have to deal with
old dos software)

however, the crash dumps have yet to be useful.

Simon

On Mon, 19 Jan 1998, Dan Hollis wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Jan 1998, Simon's Mailing List Account wrote:
> > On Mon, 19 Jan 1998, Marc Lewis wrote:
> > OS/2 Warp (at least version 3) can optionally do the same thing.
> > However, I have yet to (well, during the couple years I extensively
> > dealt with Warp) see it be useful to anybody for anything.
>
> You mean you have yet to see os/2 warp be useful to anybody? :-)
>
> -Dan

Simon Karpen slk@shodor.org
Sysadmin, Shodor Education Foundation

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!], `Pray,
Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right
answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of
confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
-- Charles Babbage