Re: netscape.

Jauder Ho (jauderho@transmeta.com)
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 22:19:30 -0800 (PST)

I use accelx...so I don't care :)

On Thu, 22 Jan 1998 kwrohrer@enteract.com wrote:

> And lo, Jauder Ho saith unto me:
> > hmm imporved java performance would be nice... right now linux-netscape
> > java performance sucks.
> And linux-netscape-java still goes boom with >8-bit color in XFree86, last
> I checked...
>
> Keith
>
> --
> "Quartz glyph jocks vend, fix, BMW." -- 1990 IOCCC judges
> The Decline of Western Civilization: Native Americans revered Raven and
> Coyote. Our parents watched Moose and Squirrel. Our children drool on
> Microsoft Barney and Tickle Me Elmo. http://www.enteract.com/~kwrohrer

ADVISORY: There Is an Extremely Small but Nonzero Chance That, Through a
Process Known as 'Tunneling,' This Message May Spontaneously Disappear
from Its Present Location and Reappear at Any Random Place in the
Universe, Including Your Neighbour's Kitchen. The Author Will Not Be
Responsible for Any Damages or Inconveniences That May Result.