Re: [OFFTOPIC] Old versions of Netscape Source?

linux kernel account (linker@nightshade.z.ml.org)
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 23:12:11 -0500 (EST)

They most likely cannot release 3.0-4.0 because they have included so much
outside stuff.. And they figured, why have a hole in the releases, just
distribute 5.0.. Anyways, they dont want people spending their time on old
versions..

Btw- I've emailed Richard Stallman, and he said he was tring to get them
to use the GPL..