Re: ppp not working under 2.1.86

Wes Morriston (morristo@hlms145.colorado.edu)
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 09:28:29 -0700 (MST)

I had this problem, and was advised by someone on the list to upgrade my
ppp daemon to ppp-2.3.3-2. I did, and the problem went away.

If you are using RedHat, you can get this version of pppd at

ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/redhat-5.0/updates/i386/ppp-2.3.3-2.i386.rpm

If you are using some other distribution, you can get it from sunsite.

Wes