Re: GGI, EGCS/PGCC, Kernel source

Stefan Mars (mars@lysator.liu.se)
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 23:11:03 +0100 (MET)

On Tue, 24 Feb 1998, Pavel Machek wrote:

> Please do so. This mail was mostly meant as 'some people have valid
> objections to ggi' :-).

No, that would be "Some people have valid objections to the current state
of ggi without knowing what is being worked on in the project :)"

But it's nice to see that at least one person took the time to actually
find out more about us, and I hope that you will be satisfied when we in
the ggi project feel that we are ready to go mainstream.

-Stefan

| Stefan Mars |Student, Applied physics & Electrical engineering |
| Bjoernkaerrsgatan 15B:30 |Linkoping Institute of Technology |
| S-584 36 Linkoping | |
| Sweden |Email: mars@lysator.liu.se Phone: +46 (0)13175384 |
| Maintainer of The THX Home Cinema Buyers Guide, located at |
| http://www.lysator.liu.se/%7Emars/thxguide.html |
\--------------------- PGP key available through finger ----------------------/