Re: Kernel coding style? [JED setup scripts?]

Krzysztof G. Baranowski (kgb@manjak.knm.org.pl)
Sat, 28 Feb 1998 11:22:08 +0100 (CET)

While testing the million monkey theory, Bart Kus wrote:
> Where are the specs on how to write code in the proper kernel
>"motif?" And are there any JED scripts that I could just directly plug
>in and get going? Any emacs scripts?
> I'm trying to finalize a driver submission and Matthew Kirkwood
>seems to have been captured by the KGB. :) So I guess I'm on my own...
I can guarantee you that KGB has nothing to do with it :-)

And about coding style. I advice you to use the style that is
used in the driver you modified.

--KGB

--
Krzysztof G. Baranowski - President of the Harmless Manyacs' Club
"Smith & Wesson - The original point and click interface..."