Re: Sporadious hang on 2.0.3[0,1,2,3,4pre2]

Michael Alan Dorman (mdorman@boxster.law.miami.edu)
04 Mar 1998 10:28:57 -0500

alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk (Alan Cox) writes:
> > So I posted my complete report and even sent my config file to someone
> > who was collecting them. At this point in time, NO ONE has addressed any
> > possible fix for this. Even though we all know it started with 2.0.30
> > and is still in all newer versions.
> I've been posting the debugging patches out for ages and everyone with
> a problem keeps ignoring them. Go dig them out of a deja news archive and
> see.

I've spent the last hour trying various queries on dejanews to no
avail.

If you could repost those patches, I, at least, will use them on a
machine I have that is seeing spurious hard hangs.

Mike

--
Michael Alan Dorman               |     E-Mail: mdorman@law.miami.edu
Network Administrator             |             Phone: (305) 284-2463