Re: ip forwarding question

Thomas Molina (tmolina@probe.net)
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 09:10:41 -0600 (CST)

I have my network startup scripts hacked to check for both cases and
change either ip_forward or ip_forwarding as appropriate. This
discussion begs the question of what we will see when all this shakes
out. From the discussion I assume it will be ip_forward, with the
values 1 for forwarding and 2 for no forwarding. Is this correct?