Re: 2.1.89 broken?

Andrea Arcangeli (arcangeli@mbox.queen.it)
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 09:32:27 +0100 (CET)

On 10 Mar 1998, Trond Eivind Glomsrød wrote:

>That is my experience as well... I've got 80 MB. It was happy with
>about 56 MB for caches, 4 MB free and a little less than 20 MB

I' ll happy with 0Mbyte free ;-).

>used. Oh - and 75 MB used swap.

I noticed that a recursive diff on a kernel tree loads very high 2.1.89,
but I don' t remeber well how does it load other kernels version. I
noticed that the system started to stall also in console. Sometimes the
character was printed after a while on the console.

Andrea[s] Arcangeli