Re: SYN flood = VFS: No free inodes - contact Linus?

Liem Bahneman (roland@cobaltgroup.com)
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 10:15:27 -0800 (PST)

2.0.33 + smp + tulip.c(any version) are not happy together

2.0.30 is the only stable combination that I have had on this production
server. It has been stable, uptimes of 45 days are not uncommon, but when
it goes down, it really goes down!

- liem