Re: Off topic - remote power management what do you do?

linker@nightshade.ml.org
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 18:02:58 -0500 (EST)

[Gregory Maxwell Presents 17 ways to power cycle a remote Linux Box]

Well, you could use a ...
wife
child
lackey
janator
teardrop
co-worker
HWWatchdog
MSWindowsNT
Realy Switch
undergraduate
Hack apm suppt
Bill Gates Face (It would knock me out!)
bolt of lighting
Ups on serial 1-4
TPhone remote switch
The clapper and a HAM