Re: GGI Project Unhappy On Linux

Marek Habersack (grendel@vip.maestro.com.pl)
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 15:02:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 30 Mar 1998, Richard B. Johnson wrote:

> > > Of course I can use them. At worst US citizens couldnt use it cos
> > > they have a fucked up patent system.
> > And what share of users does the US market have?
>
> Let's all agree to disagree. Everybody has gotten their point across.
> I agree with Alan about the US patent system.

To finish my participation in this discussion. I want to apologize to everyone
I have upset, annoyed, offended - that was not my goal and I want to thank
everyone for what they wrote on this subject. I have learned a lot and hope
that it is not the last time I've got an opportunity to participate in a
discussion on linux-kernel.
For the future, I promise to first check my opinions, do my homework and
prepare to the discussion better than I did it now ;-)

Regards
marek