Re: GGI Project Unhappy On Linux

Marcin Dalecki (dalecki@cs.net.pl)
Wed, 01 Apr 1998 18:18:11 -0700

> grendel@vip.maestro.com.pl (Marek Habersack) writes:
>
> >If I was paranoid I'd say it's racism behind them - because they're Germans
> >(for the most part) and I'm a Pole... But that would be ridiculous, of course
> >;-)
>
> Was that really necessary?
>
> Kind regards
> Henning

Even the fact that Habersack doesn't understand the difference between
racism and
nationalism or chovinism (most of the polish people are caucasians
quite the same
like the Germans) is proof enought for his leak of reason! Stiupidity
obviously isn't an attribute particular to any nation but surely an
attribute of some particular beeings --- take Habersack for example.

I would like to express my deep appologies to anybody in *.de in the
name of
anybody (with reason) from *.pl for Marek's Habersack's toughtless
ramblings.

To Habersack:

Please just stop.

Or more clearly:

Stul wreszcie pysk *durniu*, zanim narobisz jeszcze wiêcej wstydu sobie
i *.pl.