Re: GGI Project Unhappy On Linux

Marek Habersack (grendel@vip.maestro.com.pl)
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 00:29:25 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 25 Mar 1998, Josh Yelon wrote:

> pieced-together information. Needless to say, this led to many
> inaccurate beliefs about GGI. To improve the situation, we are
> beginning to write detailed design documentation. We would like to ask
> that you reserve judgement about the design of GGI until we release the
> documentation. Many of the beliefs about GGI are based on people's
> experiences with other operating systems' video drivers, or on what
> people normally expect of a video driver, or on second-hand messages
> posted to newsgroups. We believe that when the GGI documentation is
> released, you will be pleasantly surprised, you will find that its
> design is very different from what you expected.
OK. I get your point and I will gladly wait for the docs. I can understand
hostility towards people asking stupid questions but how would you explain
such a rude attitude towards someone offering help?

----
...and a devil in a black tress watches over
my guardian angel walks away...
Life is shorten, love is always over in the morning
Black wind come carry me far away!