Re: Help! Everything is crashing!

Brian Rogers (brogers@why.net)
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 20:25:21 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 26 Mar 1998, Bjarni R. Einarsson wrote:

> Any advice is very welcome, but please keep in mind that this IS a
> production environment and I can't really afford to expirament very
> much..
>
> If things keep crashing like this, I'll be forced to consider another
> platform for my servers (*BSD comes to mind). :-(

Why not just install watchdog cards? It doesn't solve the problem, but it
helps ease your burden so you can. Also, if it is production, you should
probably have watchdogs anyway. And switching all servers to another OS
would probably just rock the boat even more!

/* Brian Rogers, professional geek, coffee achiever */