Re: hardware

Khimenko Victor (khim@sch57.msk.ru)
Sat, 4 Apr 1998 23:13:53 +0400 (MSD)

4-Apr-98 08:03 you wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Mar 1998, Gerhard Mack wrote:
> >Could somone unlucky enough to be running Windoze read it, save it in a
> >more appropriate format and stick it on a web page somewhere?
> >I'd like to see it but I bannished MS from my system last summer in favor
> >of a cool operating system I read about in "the computer paper" back in
> >1995 ;)
>
> I'l do it... It'll take ma a day or 2, so be patient.

Gm. It's done. ftp://ftp.sch57.msk.ru/pub/pc99-draft-0.5
There are .html files, .txt, .pdf files and .ps files :-)
For time of writeing only .html and .txt files was uploaded, .ps and
.pdf will coming soon... .html files and .txt was produced with
MS Word 97 SP1 since I am not shure about quality...

> Multi-platform eh? I think between PS and CGM we've got multiplatform
> licked.

Not more, than .txt.