Re: ibcs2 with 2.1.92 ?

Benny Amorsen (amorsen@sscnet.com)
01 Apr 1998 21:53:27 +0000

BO> Hi ! I've problem in compiling iBCS 2 with kernel 2.1.92 under
BO> RedHat 5.0 !!!

BO> It can't find include file linux/segment.h !!!!!

BO> What goes wrong ???

That is only a small problem. Look at the code and the comments, and
it will soon be obvious what happened. (KERNEL_DS got renamed to
__KERNEL_DS or something like that).

However, that will be the least of your worries. For one thing you
have to fix get_fs_*() to use get_user() instead. What made me give up
was a conflict between siginfo definitions; I couldn't come up with a
quick fix for that.

All the above refers to ibcs-2.0-971113.

Benny