Re: GGI and cli/sti in X

Andrea Arcangeli (arcangeli@mbox.queen.it)
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 22:06:43 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 29 Mar 1998, Harald Koenig wrote:

>please don't bet on it but show/prove it! I've never seen such a ughs myself
>(and beleave me I did losts of testing, but only S3 so maybe...).
>and I can't remember ever having seen any such bug report in XFree86
>support list.

Sometimes I saw these Hug messages too but only if the kernel was compiled
with SMP support. I am not so sure because this happened some time ago and
I don' t remember well.

I suggest people is having troubles with Hug to try a no-SMP kernel on the
same machine and report the result if interesting.

Andrea[s] Arcangeli