Re: 2.1.93 won't boot

George Bonser (grep@oriole.sbay.org)
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 10:53:37 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 7 Apr 1998, Martin Mares wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > No PCI Bus. Has an ISA bus BusLogic SCSI disk controller. THere is a
> > VESA bus but nothing is using it. The network card is a 3C503
> >
> > No warnings, no oopsies, nothing, just a clean reboot.
>
> Is it a SMP kernel? Is it compiled with PCI support?

It is SMP (but only a single CPU on the MB). I do not know about the
PCI support, I will check when I get home. I last booted that system into
2.1.91 and I guess it is sitting there chasing its tail with kswapd as I
can no longer log into it.

George Bonser
Just be thankful that Open Group does not own Linux.
http://www.debian.org