Re: crash?

Sun, 19 Apr 1998 19:53:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 19 Apr 1998, Alan Cox wrote:

> > Not to start an advocacy war, but does this affect NT &| 95, and if so
> > is it fixed in those systems yet? I do have a 95 machine that is
> > pingable from the net.
>
> Only insofar as teardrop itself does

Interesting observation. Windoze seems to have the same kind of Networking
bugs that Linux had (past tense). Historically, ping-of-death, SYN-flood,
several teardrops, death-on-flaxen wings, etc.

Question; "Since Linux is published, Windoze is not. Who copies who?"

Cheers,
Dick Johnson
***** FILE SYSTEM MODIFIED *****
Penguin : Linux version 2.1.92 on an i586 machine (66.15 BogoMips).