Re: [patch 2.1.97] more capabilities support

Andrew Morgan (morgan@transmeta.com)
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 12:32:02 -0700

Albert D. Cahalan writes:
> >> I hope everyone has seen this by now:
> >> http://agn-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/people/1ott/rsbac/index.htm
> >
> > Can you point me at something I can read in English? The thesis that
> > is referred to, whilst undoubtedly interesting, is in German.
>
> When I go to that page, I see English. It looks like the web server
> is doing something funny with that page.

When I go there I see English too. I just don't see anything
substantial to read -- just text explaining what the web pages are
devoted too.

I am guessing that the thesis contains all the interesting (technical)
details but, as I said, this is in German.

Andrew