Re: USB Networking?

Philip Gladstone (philip@raptor.com)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 16:30:11 -0400

The standard USB hub doesn't provide that level of capability, and
while someone could build such a device, it is unclear how much
market there would be for it.

On the other hand, can you connect multiple firewire devices
together?

Philip

--
Philip Gladstone                           +1 781 530 2461
Raptor Systems / Axent Technologies