Re: memory

WOODY (woody@localline.com)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 18:41:43 -0500 (EST)

Your correct....as of 2.1.97 (or maybe 2.1.96 as well, I forgot) the
kernel recognizes more than 64 upon bootup.....otherwise, you need to pass
parameters to it upon bootup either through lilo or edit the lilo.conf
file in your /etc directory as of which I haven't been able to do.....

Woody
woody@localline.com
"Give me a dozen atom smashers, an underground laboratory, and a girl in a
diaphanous veil waiting to be turned into a chimpanzee, and I care not who
writes the nations laws!"