Re: linux-2.1.99 PATCH for tcf_police symbols in net/netsyms.c

David S. Miller (davem@dm.cobaltmicro.com)
Sat, 2 May 1998 08:16:48 -0700

From: "Adam J. Richter" <adam@yggdrasil.com>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 08:06:18 -0700

linux-2.1.99/net/netsyms.c uses "#ifdef CONFIG_NET_POLICE"
when the actual symbol defined by the configuration process is
CONFIG_NET_CLS_POLICE. The following patch fixes this problem,
allowing the modules that reference tcf_police to load.

This bug was detected using my GNU style "./configure"
patch that I posted to this list.

This fix is already in my tree along with TCP bug fixes which are
being sent to Linus some time soon today.

Later,
David S. Miller
davem@dm.cobaltmicro.com