Re: procps beta

Michael K. Johnson (johnsonm@redhat.com)
Sat, 02 May 1998 18:10:54 -0400

"Albert D. Cahalan" writes:
>I'd like to announce a beta test of procps, since I seem to have lost
>contact with the other developers. Hopefully nothing tragic has happened
>to Michael K. Johnson and Chuck Blake.

I have not disappeared. I was waiting to work with Albert on this
for a while until I actually had some time to work on the release
coordination; unfortunately, he didn't see the difference between
currently overloaded and out of contact.

michaelkjohnson

prudent as the heavy petting of literature." -- Fran Lebowitz
Linux Application Development http://www.redhat.com/~johnsonm/lad/