Re: 2.1.98 link freezes --> 2.1.99 machine locks up

Adam J. Richter (adam@yggdrasil.com)
Sun, 3 May 1998 19:22:10 -0700

David S. Miller <davem@dm.cobaltmicro.com> writes:
>There has been a lot of activity in the Intel/SMP kernel changes area,
>in particular with interrupt handling and the like, let's make sure
>this is not where you are getting bit before we consider it a
>networking issue for now ok?

I rebuilt the kernel without SMP and was able to recreate the problem.

Adam J. Richter __ ______________ 4880 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 205
adam@yggdrasil.com \ / San Jose, California 95129-1034
fax +1 408 261-6631 "Free Software For The Rest Of Us."