Re: Cyrix 6x86MX and Centaur C6 CPUs in 2.1.102

Stephen Williams (steve@icarus.icarus.com)
Mon, 18 May 1998 17:43:43 -0600

H.H.vanRiel@phys.uu.nl said:
> A good candidate would be the first lines of the task_struct and tss
> structs of the top 4 CPU using processes. Or maybe some
> very-often-used kernel structure.

Wouldn't such things possibly be cached anyhow?

How 'bout the interrupt stack (or least the beginning of it)?

steve@icarus.com              But I have promises to keep,
steve@picturel.com            and lines to code before I sleep,