Yet another error in 2.0.33pre15 (more info)

Aaron D. Turner (aturner@best.com)
Tue, 19 May 1998 20:39:25 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I thought I'd go back to plain 2.0.33 until I heard back from
someone. As it turns out that I defineately had some corruption on my
/usr/src volume. I had just done a compile of the new GTK+ and GIMP last
night, so there seems to be a correlation with disk usage. Also Eterm is
all of a sudden acting hokey with my ISP, which is new, but that lives on
a partition that was deemed clean.

Oh, didn't mention:

P166
Intel Advanced/EV (Endeavor) motherboard

On Tue, 19 May 1998, Aaron D. Turner wrote:

> -

- -----
Aaron Turner | Either which way, one half dozen or another.
aturner@pobox.com | Check out the RedHat Linux User's FAQ Online!
www.pobox.com/~aturner | http://www.pobox.com/~aturner/RedHat-FAQ/
All emails from this account are PGP signed. Lack of a signature is "bad".
PGP Key fingerprint = FB E1 CE ED 57 E4 AB 80 59 6E 60 BF 45 1B 20 E8