Re: NE2000 PCI problems FIXED!

Thu, 21 May 1998 16:37:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 21 May 1998, Linus Torvalds wrote:

> On Thu, 21 May 1998, Richard B. Johnson wrote:
> >
> > Is anybody going to fix it? Does Donald still work on these drivers?
> > If not, I could hack it. I just don't like submitting patches then
> > receiving replies like; "Dumb sh... it's already been fixed... look in
> > ftp.secret.place..."
>
> As far as I know, nobody is working on the ne driver, so feel free.
>
> Linus

Okay I will fix it. Some things need to be moved around a bit. I
could hack the ISR to return if the driver isn't initialized, but
it's better to fix the real problem. Don't want to check for a NULL
every time an interrupt occurs.

Cheers,
Dick Johnson
***** FILE SYSTEM MODIFIED *****
Penguin : Linux version 2.1.101 on an i586 machine (66.15 BogoMips).