Re: Big problem

Mike A. Harris (mharris@ican.net)
Sat, 23 May 1998 20:43:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 22 May 1998, allspeed wrote:

> i have a big problem with linux every time i want to change my memory
> simms i starts to give me hdd errors when i reboot it wont stop until i
> don't put it back like it was putting me all the files in lost+found tried
> to changed from 16 megs to 32 megs started that has soon has i try to go
> over 16 mbytes it does that does any one no what could be the problem and
> can you tell me please?
> thank's

Please try to scatter the odd period (".") here and there
throughout your runon sentences, and the occasional capital
letter at the beginning of a sentence would make it at least
partially coherent. Please try re-reading your post next time
prior to hitting the "Send" button, to be sure that it makes
sense. Posting to a list like "linux-help" might also be more
appropriate than to a kernel development list.