Re: Linux-2.0.34 & crashme

Jens Lautenbacher (jens@tellux.de)
27 May 1998 18:51:51 +0200

alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk (Alan Cox) writes:

> > No logfile-entry, no "oops" on the console, just dead!
>
> Do you have swap > memory size ?

Hmmm. For me, 2.0.34pre15 look solid at least every 3 days, without
any hard action going on. I HAVE swap > memory (mem=128M, swap=128M
priority 1 and a raid0 (two partitions) of together 128M at priority
2)

I almost never see any logs in the message file. This is becoming
extremely annoying and I'm more than willing to make any tests on my
machine you guys need to track this down.... :-) ...no, actually, :-(

jtl