Re: oh woe, oh woe, oh woe is me... [2.0.34p16 + 3com]

Savochkin Andrey Vladimirovich (saw@msu.ru)
Fri, 29 May 1998 21:13:59 +0400

I'm sorry for the appearance of my patch in a public place.

Donald, I personally apologize to you.

My patch that Serguei Koubouchine has placed on his FTP site is only a
30 second hack. It doesn't solve the problem.
Nobody considers it seriously.

Serguei, could you NEVER more put in a public place
not ready patches which have been sent to you privately?
And do not make similar advertisements?

Sergei, I insist on immediate removing the patch from your FTP site.
I haven't given you permissions to distribute it.
Please be patient and wait until the problem will be really solved.

Regards
Andrey V.
Savochkin

[snip]