Re: Which list?

Bob Lorenzini (hwm@netcom.com)
Sun, 31 May 1998 15:58:16 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 31 May 1998, Riley Williams wrote:

> Hi there.
>
> I'm trying to set up a system to boot into ftp and telnet off a
> floppy, and am having problems getting it set up. However, I can't
> find a mailing list where I could ask for help.
>
> Can you please advise me of one which would be suitable?

Try linux-router@psychosis.com, also take a look at tomsrtbt. I think
1.4.53 is the latest. You will have to masage it a little for your needs.

Bob

Title: tomsrtbt
Version: 1.1.4.47
Entered-date: 05APR98
1722MB boot/root rescue disk with a lot of hardware and
tools.
Supports ide, scsi, tape, network adaptors, PCMCIA, much
more.
About 100 utility programs and tools for fixing and
restoring.
See 'ReadMe-Features' for the list of what's included.
Not a
script, just the diskette image packed up chock full of
stuff.
Also good as learn-unix-on-a-floppy as it has mostly what
you
expect- vi, emacs, awk, sed, sh, manpages- loaded on
ramdisks.