Re: Cyclades driver patches (against 2.1.103) (fwd)

peloy@ven.ra.rockwell.com
3 Jun 1998 14:49:39 GMT

Hi Ivan,

I've never submitted a kernel patch to Linus but it is my
understanding that patches must be sent to a special address rather
that to Linus directly (somebody please correct me if I am wrong).
Take a look at http://samba.anu.edu.au/linux-patches/. There you can
see the incoming patch queue and the patches that have been applied.

Good luck.

E.-

--

Eloy A. Paris Information Technology Department Rockwell Automation Venezuela Telephone: +58-2-9432311 Fax: +58-2-9431645