Re: LM78/Winbond HW monitoring

Steve Logue (stevel@mail.cdsnet.net)
Sun, 07 Jun 1998 15:24:24 +0000

--------------99E42568B164C6176D92BEE6

P.A.M. van Dam (Pascal) wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Does anyone know where I can get the lm78-0.2.tar.gz file. It's a module
> that adds support for the LM78 hardware monitoring component as found on
> some motherboards. On the new Apollow chipsets an equivalent device of
> winbond is used. I am about to write a driver for it, and to use the
> LM78 module as a starting point, would not be a wrong idea?

http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/beowulf/software/software.html

http://cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov/beowulf/software/lm78-0.2.tar.gz

-STEVEl

  http://www.nettek-llc.com/
  Southern Oregon's PC network technicians

--------------99E42568B164C6176D92BEE6 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit